Sunday, June 9, 2013

http://noremorsenorepent.tumblr.com/

k1mkardashian: i love staring at people while driving because they look at you for a split second...

k1mkardashian:

i love staring at people while driving because they look at you for a split second and then they try so hard to ignore it and it's just so funny omg especially when it's traffic and they can't go anywhere lmaooo

not doing anything with my hair for 8 months was hell, so i gave...



not doing anything with my hair for 8 months was hell, so i gave up on this bet, and bleached my hair. green tomorrow, and haircut on monday!

"I will love myself despite the ease with which I lean toward the opposite."

"I will love myself despite the ease with which I lean toward the opposite."

- Shane Koyczany (via creatingaquietmind)

Audio



Photo



Photo











atelierentomologica: A freshly molted Orchid mantis threatens...



atelierentomologica:

A freshly molted Orchid mantis threatens her old skin. Photo by Scott Cromwell.

prolove-prochoice: liliflowerlost: Yesterday I got the bad news I am pregnant. I can't afford an...

prolove-prochoice:

liliflowerlost:

Yesterday I got the bad news I am pregnant.

I can't afford an abortion right now, and I have to get one. 

If anyone would be willing to donate even a dollar it would help me tremendously. 

The cost of the abortion is $580

If you could reblog this I would be forever indebted to you

 Donation

Reblogging to boost signal. Also, check out abortionassistanceblog- someone in your area may be willing to help with transportation, funds, or moral support.

Photo



i just wanna hold you and kiss you again wow

i just wanna hold you and kiss you again wow

Photo



Photo



i am happy tonight



i am happy tonight

You are overwhelmingly perfect.

thank you!

it looks so happy aw



it looks so happy aw

epic-humor: great disappointment









epic-humor:

great disappointment

Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment