Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Masterpiece of DNA

Photo









Photo





People never change because they are under threat or under...





People never change because they are under threat or under duress. Never. They change because they see something that makes their life seem valuable enough to start moving toward a life worth living.

justanotherchild: Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall Coldplay Mylo...



justanotherchild:

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

Coldplay

Mylo Xyloto

Robert Downey Jr. alphabet d —> drugs









Robert Downey Jr. alphabet

d —> drugs

Star Trek Posters || Matt Ferguson (twitter/website)













Star Trek Posters || Matt Ferguson (twitter/website)

Robert Downey Jr. as Nathan Gardner, principal of Western...







Robert Downey Jr. as Nathan Gardner, principal of Western Summit High, behind the scenes of Charlie Bartlett (2007).

*sits down and clears throat* “You should already unfollow me if you can’t stand my text...

*sits down and clears throat*

“You should already unfollow me if you can’t stand my text posts because I graduate school in 3 weeks which means I will never ever see him again and well….. logically my text posts will be depressive as fuck and influenced by Coldplay so BEWARE” 

HAVE YOU SEEN RINGO’S LAST TWEEt?!?!?!? HE’S SUPPORTING TURKEY OMG I’M cRIYNG

HAVE YOU SEEN RINGO’S LAST TWEEt?!?!?!?

HE’S SUPPORTING TURKEY OMG I’M cRIYNG

Photo









what if he sometimes thinks of me and reminds himself of all the fun moments we had and realizes...

what if he sometimes thinks of me and reminds himself of all the fun moments we had and realizes that we’ll never ever see each other again if he won’t move his ass to school the next 3 weeks? 

bored     bored        bored           bored             bored            bored        bored     ...

bored

    bored

       bored

          bored

            bored 

          bored

       bored 

    bored

bored

Back and totally done!!! Shower time!!

Back and totally done!!!
Shower time!!

Going out for a run now byeee



Going out for a run now byeee

10-8-80-malibu-point-90265: Less Than Zero (1987)









10-8-80-malibu-point-90265:

Less Than Zero (1987)

Idk if I should go out for a run again later I need to study but my health is more important 8-)

Idk if I should go out for a run again later I need to study but my health is more important 8-)

Darkness on the edge of town ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Darkness on the edge of town ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Gonna enjoy this Awesome snack now while studying :')



Gonna enjoy this Awesome snack now while studying :')

gonna make a fruitsalad now :3 

gonna make a fruitsalad now :3 

I'm not strong ……. I'm weak as shit...



I'm not strong ……. I'm weak as shit since I love my crushteacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment