Sunday, June 9, 2013

Desert-Stomping Skinhead

I'm done with (this) tumblr.

I am not deleting my tumblr account. I will still respond to messages when I see them. You can find...

My Summer List o' Stuffs

Writing Projects to finish: Double Bogey (due July 1) Déjà Vu (due aug 1) Untitled 10 Minute Play...

Photo



Fuck it.



Fuck it.

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places..."

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more...

"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness in other people."

"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness in other...

"People inspire you or they drain you. Pick them wisely."

"People inspire you or they drain you. Pick them wisely." - Hans F. Hansen (via...

"And that is my view about God"













"And that is my view about God"

Photo



I reckon I’m “back” on tumblr. Not that it would have been noticeable  what with...

I reckon I’m “back” on tumblr. Not that it would have been noticeable  what with...

Coming soon…ish.



Coming soon…ish.

Throwback Thursday. Rugby with the Allentown Blues, in 2005....



Throwback Thursday. Rugby with the Allentown Blues, in 2005. 18.5 stone with my (to quote a friend) "luscious locks all a flutter"…

Hamburger Grease, Lighter Fluid, & KetchupTossing aside the...



Hamburger Grease, Lighter Fluid, & Ketchup

Tossing aside the wrapper of a double-double, he wiped the grease from his hands through his hair…

View Post

Apples or Hearts? - A Poem View Post



Apples or Hearts? - A Poem

View Post

I would just like to take a moment and appreciate...



I would just like to take a moment and appreciate how fantastically designed Dr.… http://wp.me/s3yCga-54

View Post

To hell with all of this. I'm done dealing with shit. I need a goddamn break from my head and from...

To hell with all of this. I'm done dealing with shit. I need a goddamn break from my head and from...

I'm turning (and keeping) my phone off all day. I need...



I'm turning (and keeping) my phone off all day.
I need less of everything right now; especially notifications (aka distractions).

Disgust. Distraught. Tired. Hating everything. Go away. I'm tired.

Disgust. Distraught. Tired. Hating everything. Go away. I'm tired.

I'm going to walk alone in the desert with absinthe.

Adieu for now.

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of...

No comments:

Post a Comment