Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sinking Belle

Photo



viviamo in una società in cui per essere se stessi le persone aprono tumblr.

cartoonhangover: FRIDAY These GIFs are taken from the Cartoon...











cartoonhangover:

FRIDAY

These GIFs are taken from the Cartoon Hangover cartoon, Rocket Dog, by Mel Roach.

Watch the cartoon by clicking here and have an awesome Friday!

writeonit: but what can I do



writeonit:

but what can I do

Photo



Photo



slobbering: Do I dareDisturb the universe?In a minute there is...



slobbering:

Do I dare
Disturb the universe?
In a minute there is time
For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

For I have known them all already, known them all;
Have known the evenings, mornings, afternoons,                    
I have measured out my life with coffee spoons;

The Love-Song of J. Alfred Prufrock
By T.S. Eliot

( a Slobbering favorite )

Photo



Photo



looks like boobies



looks like boobies

Non permetterò alla più piccola briciola di cibo di entrare nel mio corpo da questo momento.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo






Photo



Photo






No comments:

Post a Comment