Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cute stuff by CutiePie ♥

cdcutiepie: Another complete set, this time in grey :) Actually...

















cdcutiepie:

Another complete set, this time in grey :) Actually the stockings aren't really grey, they are just my dark, striped stockings with white silk stockings over it. But since it looked kinda grey, i thought it would fit the top :)

cdcutiepie: I've worn this set in one of my videos too, but i...















cdcutiepie:

I've worn this set in one of my videos too, but i thought i'd finally add the set on tumblr too :) Hope you still find it somehow erotic, even with… well… pretty much everything showing :P

cdcutiepie: belts are the new bras :P wouldnt mind some girls...











cdcutiepie:

belts are the new bras :P

wouldnt mind some girls trying that look out too ;3

Anniversary special?! ;P

:O

apparently my first post was on July 12th 2012. So still some time to prepare something till we get there ;)

Ideas for something special are very welcome :3

(random picture included so that we don't have this big wall of text posts again ;D)



Are you collard, or is that just a prop that you happen to be a big fan of? Either way it's super cute. But I had a few other questions for you based on your answer. Thanks :3 ciao.

I don't have any dom that collared me if you mean that ^^ i just like collars and it give me that extra submissive little touch when i am dressed ;3 And yeah, i do really like my collars too, especially the one with the lock ^^

Hiya, the top is called a Basque here in Scotland, combination of bra/corset :-) x

oh yeah, google pics does give me a couple of pictures on that ;) sadly amazon doesnt, so i don't think that's what we call it here :O actually really like that, so it's sad that i can't search for other similar things :P

since there are some really really nice outfits D:

Wut is ur favite dar fooden?

i'm afraid i have no idea what that is :O

if you meant what my favorite kind of food is, i'd probably say either (meat) fondue

or tiramisu ^^

could bury myself in that D:

i hope that's what your question was ^^'

my dick is harder than diamond when I see your posts, can't wait for you to have time to do something new

i should have a bit more free time starting july… maybe even a couple of days in june ;)

harder than diamond i tell you

i'm actually glad my pictures do have that effect on some of you ;3 Since dressing up is way more fun if you can share it and… well, let's call it "being appreciated" by others ^^

cdcutiepie: I still dont know what that top is called… its not...











cdcutiepie:

I still dont know what that top is called… its not really a corset, but well… maybe someone here might know :)

i think this one was actually a submission to another tumblr...



i think this one was actually a submission to another tumblr that has long been deleted by now

cdcutiepie: i guess we didnt have any white stuff in a while...











cdcutiepie:

i guess we didnt have any white stuff in a while :)

/sarcasm 

cdcutiepie: i can never decide if i should include pictures...













cdcutiepie:

i can never decide if i should include pictures showing cock, or keep it innocent… it would really interest me what you like better :)

what would it take for you to be romantically interested in a male

Last question for now :) then i'll stop spamming your dashboards ;)

And thats a pretty hard one actually. i'm attracted to female curves, so well, being a trap/cd yourselve would probably help a bit with that ;)

or well… a mistress that was dressing me up before and telling me to lay down in that heart shaped bed over there with a blindfold on and a lot of buff, naked guys around me, their cocks already hard and longing for holes ;3

but i wouldn't really call the second one "romantically interested" ;P

image

I can't scroll through your blog without wanting to eat you, holy christ you look delicious. I want to bend you over and milk you and watch you turn red and twitch as your toes curl and you leak pre-cum, just waiting to explode. :3

yeah, i think i'd shine really well in that role ;3

Do you like BDSM and would you be a Dom or a Sub?

I think i'm actually a switch, since i am mostly dominant in "boy mode" and pretty submissive when dressed in lingerie :) not exclusively though.

i actually wrote that as my first sentence in the about me section on my blog too, lemme find it real quick ^^

I'm a natural switch, mostly dominant in real life, but due to the lack of dominant women in my area, dressing up on the internet seems to be one of the ways to explore my more submissive side :)

I think that sums it up pretty well ^^

Same guy as before.I have a bit of trouble shaving sometimes, do you have any tips or alternative methods??

usually shaving foam, one way razors and aftershave should be enough. the first few times can result in irritating hair and stuff, but its just like facial hair, the more you do it, the better your skin can deal with it

You say you really like your "innocent" sets but you more than anyone should know nothing that you do is innocent. ;) The way my body reacts to your blog should be evidence enough, you're a naughty little minx and you know it. You love teasing us, you love writhing around in those frilly silky clothes while rubbing yourself, and we love watching you. You're mesmerizing and a wonder to behold. You are like the medusa's gaze, one can't bear but stare in awe. It's okay though, because I love it. :3

i think i have to save that in case i ever have to write a love letter to someone :O that was really beautiful. Glad you like it :)

Any tips for someone who want to CD??

i think the most important thing is shaving, lingerie and light ;) a crappy cam does help a lot too haha ^^

Your pics are rather addictive

Might get repetitive, but i try my best to keep you entertained :3

No comments:

Post a Comment